Phantom Patrol Traffic Radar
|Here is what one customer had to say about the Phantom Patrol Speed Radar:
"...thanks to your company and... thanks for the good service you have provided. The department has just purchased our fourth radar unit since the year 2000. All radar units have worked great and are still being used. Hope to continue a good working relationship with you and your company." Bill Wansley, Chief of police, Quitman, TX.
The Phantom Patrol is a moving and stationary traffic radar system offering a combination of high performance PLUS low cost.
The Phantom Patrol gives you more range, easy to read displays, wider patrol range and straight forward, intuitive, controls that are as easy to use as they are durable.
All of this in a compact unit that reduces squad car clutter and is easily installed. The Phantom Patrol's “Highest Speed Search & Lock” feature is an easy to use tool for target
identification. Just by pressing and holding the Lock switch the speed radar searches for the highest speed and displays it. Releasing the Lock switch freezes the highest speed in the Lock
window and finds the speeding motorist amongst the other traffic. This function is frequently an “extra” in other speed radars costing $100.00 or more. It comes as a standard feature
with the Phantom Patrol.
The Phantom Patrol speed radar is also tough! The extruded aluminum & nylon coated steel chassis makes this one of the most durable speed radars in its class.
- Power requirements +11 to 16.5 VDC @ 1.2 amp max
- Environmental -20 to +60 deg C; 90% relative humidity at 37 deg C. (non-condensing)
- Accuracy +/- 0.2% Microwave +/- .15 MPH internal signal processing +1/4, -3/4 MPH readout truncation system accuracy at 100 MPH +0.6/-1.1 MPH
- Patrol speed range +16 to +75 MPH
- Target Speed Range Stationary/Moving
- 15 MPH thru 199 MPH, not exceeding 208 MPH closing.
- Target detection distance: Approx. 3500 ft..
- Weight 2.06 lbs.
- Case Dimensions Width 7.45", Height 1.7",
- Depth 3.95"
- Readouts .56" high brightness Algas.
- 3 complete sets of 3 digits ea., Target, Locked, and Patrol. 5 Indicators
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Low Battery
- Power on
- Hold mode
- City mode
||switch for night and day operation
||for stationary or moving operation
||switch for doppler audio monitor
||control to set range of target detection
||to control power and audio loudness
||performs an internal self test
||switch to control separate LOCKED window, allowing continuous 'Track thru Lock' and 'Highest Speed Search and Lock' features
||switch for STANDBY operation, and selection of front or rear antenna
||switch for optimum performance in town or highway
- 2 year warranty on all parts & labor for normal use, excluding cosmetic damage not affecting performance. All warranty is F.O.B. factory in Decatur, Illinois
- 1 or 2 antennas, specify with order. No modifications needed to add second antenna
- 2 certified tuning forks 25 & 55 for MPH / 40 & 90 for KPH
- Operators Manual
- KPH or MPH - Specify with order at no extra charge
- 30 day money back guarantee if not completely satisfied
- Choice of antenna mounts (click here to see choices)
- MPH or KPH - Specify type with order at no extra charge